Liftmaster LJ8900W - Heavy Duty Residential / Light Duty Commercial Wi-Fi Operator (Wall-Mount) Direct Drive Garage Door Operator
- Ideal for application for residential and smaller, lighter commercial doors with light-duty cycle requirements.
- Commercial Door Operator (LJ8900W)
- Smart Phone Operation Capable (Wi-Fi)
- Cable Tension Monitor (041A6104)
- #48 Chain and Sprocket
- Single-Button Wall Control Station (APBS1) (see picture)
- The Protector System® Safety Reversing Sensors
- Note: Remote(s), Keypad(s), Auto-Lock, sold separately
- On small sectional doors
- MyQ® Technology enables monitoring and control of the facility operators through a mobile app.
- Built-In Wi-Fi® for simple operator internet connection.
- Real-Time Alerts indicate the status of doors via email or push notifications.
- Smooth Start/Stop reduces wear for lasting performance.
- Battery Backup Capable: ensures access even when the power’s out.
- Automatic Door Lock Capable: secures the door every time it closes.
- Security+ 2.0® safeguards facility access with rolling code technology, opening for registered devices only.
- The Protector System® auto-reverses the door if an entrapment protection device detects an obstruction.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Beyond Industry Standards: LiftMaster® is committed to quality products, innovative design and comprehensive services.
- 827LM MyQ® Remote Led Light operates automatically with the operator and works with the MyQ® App.
- 485LM Battery Backup Capable powers up the operator when the power’s out.
- 841LM Automatic Door Lock deadbolts the door automatically every time it closes.
- 480LMB Alternate Mounting Kit designed for doors with low headroom (less than 3 in.) or obstructions near the end of the torsion bar.
- LC-36A Light Curtain provides 36 inches of increased zone coverage for additional protection; indoor use; requires separate power source (100maps); max. range: 33 ft.
- 811LM 1-Button Remote Control ideal for commercial applications requiring a large number of remotes for a common entrance.
- KPW5/KPW250 Wireless Keypads NEMA 4X (water protection requirements) sealed electronics for reliable outdoor use.
HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Gentex Corporation.