- Smartphone control: Control, secure and monitor your garage door from anywhere (comes w/ one door sensor).
- Universal: Works with all major brands of garage door openers manufactured after 1993 that use photoelectric sensors that do not change to a low power mode..
- New design: Compact modern design with a white finish that blends in with ceilings, walls and garage doors. New mounting plate simplifies install.
- Improved setup: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) integration makes setup easier than ever. Download the myQ® App and follow the in-app instructions to get set up in minutes.
Check Your Opener’s Compatibility
Will the myQ Smart Garage Control work with your garage door opener? If your garage door opener has safety sensors and was built after 1993, the answer is probably ‘yes’.
The full list of compatible manufacturers includes:
- Chamberlain® (1993-Present)
- Overhead Door® (1996-Present)
- LiftMaster® (1993-Present)
- Linear MegaCode (1993-Present)
- Craftsman® (1993-Present)
- Stanley SecureCode (1993-Present)
- Genie® (1996-Present)
- Wayne Dalton® (1993-Present)
Still not sure? Use the myQ Compatibility Tool to see if your garage door opener is compatible.
If you’d prefer not to deal with pairing devices and getting everything installed in your garage, help from our installation experts is just a call or click away. Even if you just have questions about features or compatibility, we’re always here to help.
Just send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (403) 366-7911.
Need a hand with installation?
We can help! Call us at (587)328-1720, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our services page to learn more.
We can help! Call us at (403) 366-7911, email us at email@example.com, or visit our services page to learn more.